Thanksgiving | November 24 - November 27
Christmas | December 17 - January 1
MLK | January 14 - January 16
Presidents’ Weekend | February 18 - February 20
Call (435) 677-2035 to enroll in Brian Head University
* This program is designed exclusively for those new to snowsports. It is not meant for someone who already knows one discipline and wants to crossover to another. If you are familiar with skiing or riding and can get on chairlifts, know about the mountain, or have done it before, this program is not for you. We will be assessing this at the outset of the program. If you are deemed to already be a snowsports participant by your instructor, we will excuse you from the program and offer you a refund for the remainder of the program cost. You must complete all 3 lessons to be a “Graduate.” This program is for skiers ages 4 and up, and snowboarders ages 6 and up.
Brian Head University
(Not Valid During Holiday Periods)
Just $299 LEARN IN 3 OR IT’S FREE
Brian Head University (BHU) is our risk free program for first time skiers or snowboarders.* We guarantee our Terrain Based Learning™ program will have you skiing or snowboarding in just 3 lessons, or you’ll receive a full refund.
Brian Head University includes:
- 3 group lessons on days of your choice**
- 3 lift tickets
- 3 days of rentals
*Note: Each day includes the following package: 1 lesson, 1 lift ticket and 1 rental.
- **Brian Head University lessons are offered from January 9th 2017, through April 16 (weather permitting & not during holiday periods).
- 72 hours advanced notice is recommended for each lesson.
- BHU is not valid during Holiday Periods.
Brian Head University Graduates receive:
- An official Brian Head University diploma
- A free Season Pass for the remainder of the 2016-2017 winter season
- 50% off a 2017-2018 winter Season Pass
- 25% off a 2018-2019 winter Season Pass
- 20% off a one time purchase at High Mountain Outfitters
The Brian Head Winter Sports School has helped thousands of students learn how to have fun on the snow. New for the 2016-2017 season, we’ve partnered with Snow Operating LLC, to bring you Terrain Based Learning™. Simply put, Terrain Based Learning™ uses shaped and sculpted snow to make learning to ski and snowboard easier, quicker, and more fun. Terrain Based Learning™ will be included in all lessons. Click Here to take a look at the options that are best for you, and learn even more about TBL.